.• Board certified clinical psychologist; 30+ years of experience
• Author (click the books or blog buttons above for samples)
• Professor with > 3 dozen peer reviewed publications
• Past president of the Pennsylvania Psychological Association
• Fellow: American Psychological Association, American Academy of Clinical Psychology and Pennsylvania Psychological Association
• National and local media consultant (e.g., CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today)
• Workshop leader with over 200 presentations across the US & Canada
• Four national awards for writing, a state award for media work and two university awards for work within psychology.
Dr. David Palmiter
• Husband to Dr. Lia Richards-Palmiter
• Father of three
• Hobbies: magic, fishing, golfing, friendly card games and following MLB and the NFL.