.• Board certified clinical psychologist; 25+ years of therapy exp.
• Professor with > 3 dozen peer reviewed publications
• 400+ media projects completed (e.g., NYT, WSJ, WAPO, AP, CNN)
• 250+ presentations completed for 60+ organizations
• Past president of the Pennsylvania Psychological Association
• Fellow: American Psychological Association, American Academy of Clinical Psychology and Pennsylvania Psychological Association
• Eight national, state and university awards
• You can find brief parenting videos I helped to create here while my Twitter feed is @HelpingFamilies
Dr. David Palmiter
• Husband to Dr. Lia Richards-Palmiter
• Father of three adult children
• Hobbies: magic, fishing, golfing, painting and following the MLB and the NFL.