.• Board certified clinical psychologist; 25+ years of experience
• Author (click the books or blog buttons above for samples)
• Professor with > 3 dozen peer reviewed publications
• Past president of the Pennsylvania Psychological Association
• Fellow: American Psychological Association, American Academy of Clinical Psychology and Pennsylvania Psychological Association
• National and local media consultant (see Videos and Nat'l Media buttons above)
• Workshop leader with over 200 presentations across the US & Canada
• Four national awards for writing, a state award for media work and two university awards for work within psychology.
• Husband to Dr. Lia Richards-Palmiter (28 years)
• Father of three (17, 21 and 22)
• Owner of a neurotic Portuguese Water Dog; pictured >>
• Hobbies: magic, fishing, golfing, friendly card games and following MLB and the NFL.